Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Borealis Round 1

Il giorno 31/ott/06, alle ore 09:46, Nicu Buculei ha scritto:

Nicola Losito wrote:
Il giorno 31/ott/06, alle ore 06:42, Máirín Duffy ha scritto:

i do like the bootsplash concept, less the wallpaper mockup :-)

I think we were asked for constructive feedback:

<quote>Be very specific with your feedback. "I like it" is not acceptable. "I really like how it makes the use of the Fedora blue color, it's bright and conveys a positive feeling" is much better.</quote>

OK :-)
So i do like the darker blu on Fedora opposite to the light tone used in the wallpaper.
I do also like the concept of "raising" Fedora logo on the bootsplash ... it catches the comcept of something starting

{i wold also love this time to have a shutdown-splash}

I also don't know if you guys follows other distro planet's .... on one i've found this:

which shows some login screens from openSUSE 10.2. to me they seem new, fresh, different in graphics from other solution and at the same time clean and professional looking ...

Nicola  .:kOoLiNuS:.  Losito