Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Borealis Round 1

Nicu Buculei wrote:
I am neutral-to positive about the wallpaper, I am all for simplicity. And the concept can shine with some polish.

For the bootsplash I am not that sure, it is dark and the wallpaper is light, I would prefer both to be the same, either dark or light. Can we have the text on boot on a non-black background?

Where I have a strong opinion is the Metacity theme. I hate when the window control buttons (minimize, maximize, close) look all the same and you have to stay and think what is the function of a button based only on its position. With icons on those buttons it would be OK.

+1 on all points.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos jabber org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B