Re: Gnome splash Image

I *really* like that, and way to do with the extra "outside the box"
transparency. I think things like that look nice ha. Excellent work

On 9/1/06, seawolf <iamseawolf gmail com> wrote:
On 20/08/06, seawolf <iamseawolf gmail com> wrote:
> I'll get on with the GNOME one after a little feedback in terms of
> design and I work out the sizes etc.

My GNOME version is on, you guessed it, my dA page:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39066100/
with a little help from Paul's goodun.

You may need to have a full view of it as the preview PNG sometimes
doesn't correctly show transparency.

Generic flame war welcome.

./Ben
--