Re: Help with FC6 Theme

Diana Fong wrote:
John Baer wrote:

I'd like to first point  you all to this page.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemingOverview
It may help clear up some questions. It has the pieces, specs, and technical details involved. Here's also a link to the pieces of graphics I created for FC5...perhaps you might find it to be useful/informative, http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc5graphics/

- GRUB splash

16 color, 640 x 480 {?}
the GRUB is 640x480 and 256 colors

I admit of being lazy and not testing myself (it would require a reboot of my computer :p ), the theming overview page list 256 colors for GRUB and cites a source (http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LG/current/jayanth.html) which source states 14 colors.

--
nicu