Re: Help with FC6 Theme

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Diana Fong wrote:
the GRUB is 640x480 and 256 colors

I admit of being lazy and not testing myself (it would require a reboot of my computer :p ), the theming overview page list 256 colors for GRUB and cites a source (http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LG/current/jayanth.html) which source states 14 colors.

Just tested an 256 colors XPM (made it indexed with GIMP, 256 colors, no dithering) for GRUB splash: it half worked - the image is there, the shape is correct but it uses a wrong color palette, does anyone know what should I do to have the right colors?

--
nicu