Core 6 DNA POC

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Mon Sep 4 14:21:23 UTC 2006

John...

Interesting approach with the circles.  It's subtle, has a polished
look, and the circles forming the spirals even has a sense of motion.
One thing I really liked about Mairin's DNA version is that it broke
apart and the "f" and "8" flew off...Do you think your design could
incorporate that or would it become too busy?

I really like the "tab" on which the fedora core sits.  I'm wondering if
that piece could be built upon to become the log-in field.

Great exploration.

Diana