Re: Core 6 DNA POC

I like this piece, John, the first thing I thought was... wow!
It's a great development of the idea, especially how it looks so contemporary.

Nice job!

On 04/09/06, Diana Fong <dfong redhat com> wrote:
One thing I really liked about Mairin's DNA version is that it broke
apart and the "f" and "8" flew off...Do you think your design could
incorporate that or would it become too busy?

Maybe a watermark just to give the larger area of colour a hint of
activity. This could use the helix with the middle bits in it rather
than just the outside strands.

./Ben

--
      ..// seawolf //..