Re: 16 Color Grub is Nice

John Baer wrote:

Let's post some "proof of concepts" and share our ideas. What I have
used in the past is inkscape and gimp. Gimp is required, inkscape is
optional.

Do you understand that is late for FC6 and our "proof of concept" ideas should be made for FC7?

Diana and Mairin, should someone create a wiki page titled
"ArtworkGrubSplashPOC" to hold our submissions?

The purpose of a Wiki is that anyone can add or modify pages, you can create yourself "ArtworkGrubSplashPOC"

--
nicu