Re: Help with FC6 Theme

Nicu Buculei wrote:
I admit of being lazy and not testing myself (it would require a reboot of my computer :p ), the theming overview page list 256 colors for GRUB and cites a source (http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LG/current/jayanth.html) which source states 14 colors.

I changed it to 256 colors last week. It originally said 14 but Diana told me it was really 256.