Re: Fedora 6 , Background

Done...literally in a day with no sleep...though...maybe two because Mola is ahead by 8 hours. Hope you guys like it. http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/ DNA idea from Mairin. A HUGE thank you to Mola for experimenting and help setting the look with his 3D modeling and rendering (Blender). Thank you so much Mola!

Also would like to thank John Baer as well for experimenting with a different look and feel. I think in FC7, there will be a lot of interesting approaches from many talented people. =)

Diana...

Ifeoma Onuorah wrote:
Very cool background!

*/Diana Fong <dfong redhat com>/* wrote:

    Mola pahnadayan wrote:
    > Hi all
    > Extra background
    > http://www.fedoraforum.org/gallery/showimage.php?i=2462

    Using this background as the starting point Mola and I are testing
    out a
    few ideas on #fedora-art (freenode.net). Take a look at where things
    are headed...http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6reGraphics/MolaBranch/
    These are modifications of his 3d rendering
    http://82.99.245.51/more/dna_002.jpg

    Diana