Re: Where do I get the Official graphics? the Wiki says one thing and the list says another???

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Now, over a week with no reply from logo fedoraproject org makes it very difficult to contribute artwork. I think anyone would agree with that. I will investigate to see who watches that mailing address and see what the hold up is, and if there is a standard amount of time you are expected to wait for a response then I can post that on the wiki. In the meantime, as has been mentioned earlier on this list, there is a copy of the Fedora infinity logo in every copy of FC5+ at /usr/share/pixmaps/fedora-logo-sprite.svg.

Greg Dek takes care of the requests currently. A week or so is normal for the queue but if its urgent you can poke him directly and check.

Rahul