Re: Fedora 6 , Background

Diana Fong wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

I'll take a look at the "Linux" thing if I have time later, but... how does that show up if you make the Xnest window widescreen? Or > the resolution of the BG image?

It did...but it's fixed now. Thanks.

It did what? What resolution is the bitmap at right now?

Also, you should double-check all the PAM messages to make sure they are showing up right.