Re: DNA theme, still too dark...

Igor Jagec wrote:
Hi there!

I updated my Rawhide today and I got the new DNA gdm theme and
background picture. The DNA theme still looks black on my Samsung 757NF
monitor, rather than dark blue. It would be very nice if you make these
pictures lighter, such as Bluecurve theme for instance (it is still not
as light as Fedora Bubbles which I like very much). Here are the
versions of relevant packages I got today with updates:

$ rpm -q redhat-artwork fedora-logos
redhat-artwork-5.0.4-2.fc6.i386
fedora-logos-1.1.53-2.fc6.noarch

Yep. Its almost pitch black esp in top left. If you enter a wrong password on the GDM, the message is misaligned too far to the left.

Rahul