Tweaking the FC6 Theme

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 23:32:45 UTC 2006

Tweaking the FC6 Theme

Hats off to Diana and others, great work on the FC6 theme. For those who
may have missed this the folks at DistroWatch liked what they saw.

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20060911#news

> Yep. Its almost pitch black esp in top left. If you enter a wrong
> password on the GDM, the message is misaligned too far to the left.
>
> Rahul

I assume items such as the above can still be remedied under the "Only
critical bugs fixed" clause.

If this is true I suggest for those who can install "Test-3" or the DNA
theme in their current environment we provide feedback based on the
hardware (video card/monitor) we are running.

Again if this is true, Diana how would you prefer to receive this
information; list server or wiki page?

I plan to down load Wednesday night :)

Cheers,

John