Tweaking the FC6 Theme

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Sep 12 05:34:55 UTC 2006

Diana Fong wrote:
> Rahul wrote:
>>
>> It is claimed to be dark, satanic, gothic, death metal and futuristic ;-)

And this is supposed to be a bad thing?

> With Mola's help, I've been working on modifications for a "lighter"
> versionI .  It did not make test3, but you can check out the wallpaper
> at [1] and a smaller version at [2].  Please also test this out.  If it
> appears to be ok, I will redo the other pieces based on it.

Initially I was afraid I would not like a lighter version as I liked
very much the dark one, but seeing your work I liked it. The first
impression made by the way the light is falling is of an underwater
scenery. Or you can interpret it as light coming from heaven - that much
  for our death metal goth satanic overlords :p
Overall I think it would fit a large audience than the darker one. How
about including both versions, made the light image the default and
leave the other as an alternative?

--
nicu