new theme proposal

Hi list!
i was searching for another nice theme to use in my Linux box (running Gnome) and i've found the site of this talented (IMHO) artist:

http://www.silvestre.com.ar/

I've installed the Dropline NEU! set [1] which is readable, modern, glossy enough to be a "default" one - with the exception of the "action" icons for the theme which could be improved - and they are also complaint of Tango naming guidelines.

So, food for thoughts (as usual, i hope)

[1] = http://www.silvestre.com.ar/?cat=2

--
Nicola  .:kOoLiNuS:.  Losito