Re: Tweaking the FC6 Theme

As per John's suggestion, I set up a page to enter modification suggestions.[1] I've included some mentioned in the past few days but might have missed a few...so take a look and see if there's additional fixes that should be looked at. I will be checking and posting to it periodically with fixes. Once again, please also let me know what works in addition to what didn't so I don't end up changing things that already look ok.

Thanks
Diana

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC6ThemeModifications

Igor Jagec wrote:
Diana Fong wrote:

[1] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6reGraphics/default02.jpg
[2] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6reGraphics/default02SM.jpg

Even I prefer more lighter colors, that's much better work then
previous, thanks.