Re: Fedora Core/Extras 6 CD/DVD Cover Submission

John Baer wrote:
All,

I submitted Fedora Core/Extras 6 CD/DVD cover art for your
consideration. This submission is a jewel case insert or could be a
CD/DVD sleeve.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArtFC6

On the front side you are using a wrong font for the wordmark, see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines It appears to be bold instead of normal, the letters are too tick. Strangely, on the edge you appear to use the right font.

Just a couple of comments for your edification. I feel it is important
to identify what fedora is to those who may be unfamiliar with open
source products. Therefore I added the word "Linux" to the cover. In
addition, I feel adding the Fedora project URL the cover added value as
it invites a new user or prospective user to visit the site (Open source
value of inclusion).

How about trying a more discrete form for the "Linux" word? Like makeing it larger but more faded.

--
nicu