Re: Tweaking the FC6 Theme

Rahul wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
Rahul wrote:
It is claimed to be dark, satanic, gothic, death metal and futuristic ;-)

And this is supposed to be a bad thing?

I am summarizing what is being said in the distrowatch thread. Anything thats very distinctive is going to get loud positive *and* negative reactions. Thats what I saw in distrowatch and FC5 theme too.

What I am trying to say: don't be afraid of some controversy, it may help Fedora making the front page of news sites and blogs. It shows people care. And in simply impossible to please everyone. Remember, the popular wisdom says there is no such thing as bad publicity.

--
nicu