Fedora Core/Extras 6 CD/DVD Cover Submission

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:43:36 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 20:53 -0400, John Baer wrote:
> I submitted Fedora Core/Extras 6 CD/DVD cover art for your
> consideration. This submission is a jewel case insert or could be a
> CD/DVD sleeve.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArtFC6

The legal disclaimer also needs to include information about the word
"Linux" being a trademark:

  "Linux is a trademark of Linux Torvalds."

I'm not sure putting Linux on the cover is all that useful -- the people
who will pick up the CD will usually get them at a Linux-oriented event,
or from a friend who tells them what it is.  I think it would be more
useful to have the main URL for the Project printed on the back in a
prominent way:  http://fedoraproject.org/  Just a thought.