Re: Fedora artwork

Hi Grant,

Grant Williamson wrote:
from the latest Fedora devel artwork, are the source images, i.e. in form of layers available, where I could replace the logos etc with something else.

Diana and Mola should be able to help you out. I believe Mola did the 3d rendering in Blender.

I too agree it would be nice for the source images to be made available.