Re: DNA theme for new FC6 browser splash page

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Dimitris Glezos wrote:

The artwork team did not respond to my request for a better theme
than the current one, so I prepared some themes myself.

I apologize that the art team did not step up; we are a pretty new team at this point and a lot of stuff is unsettled so hopefully next time we'll be a bit more organized.

There is also the possibility we found the initial proposal pretty good. This is why at the time I replied and suggested only some tweaks.

--
nicu