Re: DNA theme for new FC6 browser splash page

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi Dimitris,

Dimitris Glezos wrote:

Quoting from fedora-docs-list:

## Theme

The artwork team did not respond to my request for a better theme
than the current one, so I prepared some themes myself.

Gah, I forgot to mention - you might want to cut the white outline that is around the Fedora logomark - it's not allowed for in the Fedora brand guidelines.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines