Re: DNA theme for new FC6 browser splash page

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Gah, I forgot to mention - you might want to cut the white outline that is around the Fedora logomark - it's not allowed for in the Fedora brand guidelines.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

Indeed, the guidelines say so, but the contrast for the bubble is not that good: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=logodarkbg.png

And if the background is dark blue instead of dark gray, is even worse. Can we think about improving the guidelines for such cases?
Just an idea: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/logo/wordmark_inverted.svg

--
nicu