Re: DNA theme for new FC6 browser splash page

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
Hi, .....and what about to place logo in a white filled polygon as a graphics element? I named it a stamp, maybe a label. This could bring to graphics designs more of variability and the logo independent styles.

Honestly, I don't like the the stamp idea, having a whole white rectangle would make the image unbalanced and distract attention to it, it may limit your creative freedom, sometimes you want a discrete logo.

--
nicu