Re: Fedora screensaver lock dialog

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 09:39 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
It looks like the lock dialog isn't "gone," it's just disabled by
default to prevent user confusion:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2006-September/msg00327.html

For people who are less confused, it would be great if the art package
for FC6 would include a themed screensaver dialog.  I did one a while
back (see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields/Drafts for the
SVG).  Not only was it amateurish, though, but the theme has since moved
onward and upward.  I think it looks very nice, by the way.  Would it be
possible for someone to theme this small box?  I didn't even change any
of the XML for my dialog; I simply built the graphic around the current
XML positioning.

Was there anyone interested in this information?  (Shameless bump.)

Yep. I added a item to the release notes mentioning this. Someone else has to do the theming work.

Rahul