Fedora screensaver lock dialog

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 15:10:24 UTC 2006

Paul...

Thanks for following up and pushing for this.  I talked to Matthias a
couple of days ago for clarification.  He said he originally told me it
was not needed because we were short on time and that it would be turned
off by default.  However, he is willing to include a fc6 themed lock
dialog...note: it'll be disabled by default.

I've recently finalized the fc6 graphics and should be able to theme the
lock dialog later today or tomorrow.  Could you do a quick test for me
if I get you the image?  I will most likely follow the same layout as
before (which you also used in your version).

Diana