Re: Another Grub Image

Hi, I found that  the second is better, I like clear geometry more when is used  a 16 color palette.
Good work.

JJM

On 9/22/06, John Baer < baerjj gmail com> wrote:
Diana,

IMO the current grub design takes on the persona of a photographic
negative.

I posted on my white board a different approach to the design for your
consideration.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBaerFC6Splash

I found the second image displays reasonably well on my two test
systems.

Cheers,

John