Re: Mascot

Hi, I'm interested in, has FEDORA a mascot? If it hasn't any let's talk about. May be I have an idea...

JJM

On 9/21/06, Charles VINCHON < charles vinchon fedoraproject org> wrote:
For the mascot, why not take the style of Nicolas Rougier
(http://www.loria.fr/~rougier/index.php?n=Artwork.Gnu) and make a
dragoon or another creature that look like these ones.

Charles
--
Charles Vinchon
French Fedora Ambassador

http://fedoraproject.org/Wiki/CharlesVinchon
mailto: charles vinchon fedoraproject org