Re: Mascot

O.K., so, it should be the *Byte* a not infantilizating mascot of FEDORA, seriously: it's about graphics design, when it's naive it may  look infantile. The other way, a mascot could bring more of sympathy with FEDORA, some people like mascots.

JJM

P.S.: don't forget http://jjm.xf.cz

I do, although my twin sister herself designed SUSE's "Gekko" chameleon.