Re: Keyboard icons

Luya Tshimbalanga napsal(a):
> Martin Sourada wrote:
>> This ones are perfect. Only one comment - why the shade is offset from the icon?
>> I didn't saw such a thing in other Echo icons...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Martin
>>

> Fixed.
>
> Luya

Hm... I meant it is offset a little too much behind the icon. IMO it should be
directly below it (and a little backwards). Did you attached there right icons?
The first is exactly the same as the one you posted before and the second one
(with L postfix) has only cut shadow on the left and is in 24x24 size...