Re: Keyboard icons

Martin Sourada wrote:
Luya Tshimbalanga napsal(a):

Martin Sourada wrote:

This ones are perfect. Only one comment - why the shade is offset from the icon?
I didn't saw such a thing in other Echo icons...

Thanks,
Martin

Fixed.

Luya

Hm... I meant it is offset a little too much behind the icon. IMO it should be
directly below it (and a little backwards). Did you attached there right icons?
The first is exactly the same as the one you posted before and the second one
(with L postfix) has only cut shadow on the left and is in 24x24 size...

Posting the svg version. For some reason, I experiment a slowdown on Inkscape.

--
™¢D0<Š

PNG image

PNG image