Re: Keyboard icons

Martin Sourada wrote:
Martin Sourada napsal(a):

You lose too... there is a number of qwertz keyboard layout, default Czech and
Slovak included... There are so many layouts that it is impossible to have three
keys in most of the layouts on their positions... But if I could suggest... I
would use Dvorak layout [1], and in the middle of the home row... It could imply
effectiveness... ;-)

e.g.
U I