Re: New icons draft: menu editor, package manager (Pirut)

Le mercredi 04 avril 2007 à 12:14 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga a écrit :
> Uno Engborg wrote:
> > The problem is that the menu part looks too much like a document (and
> > yes,
> > the pen adds to that impression).  A "add row in table" like icon
> > could work.
> > Another way could be to show some part of the menu bar, so that it became
> > distinguishable from a document.
> >
> Good idea. Here is an attempt.

Much better. Maybe you can remove the blue tinge from the background
menu slab? Echo is more than a little heavy on blue already. I suspect
when the theme is complete reviewers will ask to re-paint some icons to
avoid a monochrome effect

--
Nicolas Mailhot