W.I.P. - "rpmbox" as a replacement for the "package-x-generic"

Hey,

i kinda dislike the current rpm box so i made one myself. i`ve spend a few hours on it and i think it looks good so far.
here is the image: http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rpmboxte7.png
that image is meant as a replacement for this image: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment?action=""

i think the current one simply doesn`t fit the icon theme.
make no mistake.. i like the icon in general, but not in combination with the rest of Echo.

comments and critics on my w.i.p. image please.

Thanx,
Mark.