Re: Including scalable icons to improve size coverage

Martin Sourada wrote:
 > Hi, all

I just updated the echo icon set and discovered that not all svgs have square
dimensions, so they look a little stretched. I noticed it for example for the
cut, copy and paste icons. Is there any way how to check (other than opening all
the icons, one by one, and manualy checking which one are problematic) which
ones exactly suffer this problem, so that we could easier fix it?

Thanks,
Martin

Run as:
./find_nonsq_svg.pl *.svg
#!/usr/bin/perl

use XML::Twig;

foreach (@ARGV) {
  my $filename = $_;
  my $twig=XML::Twig->new(twig_handlers => {
        'svg' => sub {
            my $height = $_->{'att'}->{'height'};
            my $width = $_->{'att'}->{'width'};
            if ( $height ne $width) {