Re: Including scalable icons to improve size coverage

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 15:00 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> I wonder why Tango is not an option? Or is that upstream, choice c?

I didn't exclude anything, just point out the opinions that I have heard
so far. I'll also point out that gnome, Mist and Tango all have the
problem that we need to do extra surgery to get the fedora logo in the
panel, which is already solved for Echo and Bluecurve.

Personally, I think that Mist looks nice, and might be a nice option.