New icons after update

Hello Everyone,

Just updated my Fedora 7 test 3 install and was greeted with a new Fedora default theme. Just wanted to say that while I know it wasn't what was hoped for (echo), I think it still looks very nice and is a big improvement over the old bluecurve icons. In fact, I like them enough that I hope the fedora themed gnome/mist icons remain in releases to come (even after echo becomes the default).

( I know the gnome icons have been there forever, but it's nice to have the panel icon set to the fedora logo by default. One less thing to change).