Re: Cleaning svg icons report

Le Lun 23 avril 2007 09:18, Luya Tshimbalanga a écrit :

>> trim_svg + svg-cleanup.xsl ≠ svg-cleanup.xsl alone

The funny sign was a != for those with UTF-8-unaware tools

>> E. if someone feels like it, the stylesheet could probably be
>> enhanced
>> to do automatic re-scaling
>>
> Is it possible to rescale on say 48x48?

It's definitely possible in XSLT 2, probably in XSLT 1 + exslt
extensions (that libxml2 understands)

You just need to read the root element dimensions, calculate a scaling
factor + margin & apply it to coordinate elements (this one is the
only difficult part as it requires reading the svg spec to find out
what must be scaled)

But I don't really have any free time left for now so I'll gladly let
others do it if you want a solution soon.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot