Re: Including scalable icons to improve size coverage

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Charlie Brej wrote:
The I have just noticed that some icons refused to show up on my
system. I narrowed down the problem to Adobe Illustrator wanting to
put "svg:" in front of most tags (but only in some icons). Inkscape
can deal with it but gimp/nautilus/eog can't. There are some 20
effected icons but the new version of the script corrects this. It
goes through and removes all the svg: from the front of tags.
You made the mistake of removing all svg:tags. They are essential to
create the image.

I didn't mean remove the tags, I meant just remove the svg: component of them so as to rename the tag to just <path> instead of <svg:path>. But by hand is probably safer.