media-playback-icons

The media skip forward 24x24 icon doesn't match the backward icon very well. You can see this in the music_applet.png attached. I attached an updated version which is a reflection of the backward version. The second issue is more stylistic, I think the pause icon has the bars too far apart, I attached versions with bars closer together for consideration.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

image/svg