rhgb background looks like LCD dead pixels

Hi all,

[System: Fedora 6.93]

/usr/share/rhgb/main-logo.png has a few small dots (for stars) around
a cloud. This picture looks great except those small dots. It made me
suspect that my LCD screen has a few dead pixels.

Anyone has a similar experience? Do you think we should do something
about it for Fedora 7 release?

Regards,