Round 2 Deadline for F8 Artwork Approaching

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 01:41:55 UTC 2007

Hey Fedora Artists!

So, the original Round 2 deadline was this Wednesday, Aug 1, but I
extended it to Monday August 6 (I hope you folks don't mind!) so we
could have one more weekend to work on things and get stuff polished.
As a reminder, here are the requirements for a theme proposal to pass
round 2:

"Any ideas that don't have fully fleshed-out and polished artwork, at
least 1 wallpaper and let's say 3 supporting graphics, will be out of
the running at this point."

"Supporting artwork" means a vertical banner for firstboot, a horizontal
banner for anaconda, a login screen mockup, a banner for
fedoraproject.org, a CD label design, etc. So to make round 3, make sure
you have at least 3 of those in addition to any wallpaper artwork you've
done.

Here is the list of themes currently participating in round 2:

1. Infinity
2. Abstract
3. Moon
4. Thunder
5. Feng Shui
6. Floating Cubes

(Fireworks didn't make the deadline for round 1. Nodoka isn't an artwork
theme, it's an application/window manager theme so it's not part of this
process.)

~m