Re: Round 2 Deadline for F8 Artwork Approaching

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

So, the original Round 2 deadline was this Wednesday, Aug 1, but I extended it to Monday August 6 (I hope you folks don't mind!) so we could have one more weekend to work on things and get stuff polished. As a reminder, here are the requirements for a theme proposal to pass round 2:

The extension was needed, I think we have not progressed as much as I expected.

Here is the list of themes currently participating in round 2:

1. Infinity
2. Abstract
3. Moon
4. Thunder