Re: Virtual FudCon

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

Who can commit to running the sessions / participating? We can try to work out times that might work for all the interested parties? I want to help run and/or participate in anything we decide to do. The hours that would work best for me are any time between:

1200 UTC (8 AM EDT) => 0500 UTC (1 AM EDT)

And the best hours for me are between 0600 UTC and 1500 UTC during the work days.

As a result, I may not take part in the sessions, but my intention is to get some graphics made in that timeframe and blog about our activities related to the event.