Round 2 Deadline for F8 Artwork Approaching

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Aug 1 09:53:45 UTC 2007

Ben Arnold wrote:
> On 01/08/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
>>  From those only Infinity, Moon and Floating Cubes received any type of
>> work/contributions during Round 2, so the time to act is NOW and support
>> your favorite theme.
>
> I have dveloped Abstract considerably, I am up to vesion 12(ish). If
> the wiki would stop timing out, there would be eery vesion on the
> page. For now, there is the early vesions a>e and k.

Sorry for not noticing, but you should document your progress better ar
organize the page better: put the newest additions at the top, add more
comments etc.

There are a few of things I don't like the most at "Lines and Circles":
- the white lines are too strong and too contrasting with the rest of
the image, they steal my focus;
- the white lines have sharp black outlines, I think those would be
better softer (dark blue and a little blurred maybe);
- overall the image is very sharp, I would like it more softer.