Re: small CSS request

Karsten Wade wrote:
We're working on making it *very easy* to get edit access to the Wiki.

We are doing this by having the CLA be a click-through that is done when
creating the Wiki account.  This has long been approved by The Right
People, we are just waiting for Moin 1.6 to ship.  It includes the
ability to have text appear in the CreateAccount page that then does not
appear in the UserPreferences.

Great. Are you enforcing WikiNaming on the accounts being created?

Rahul