[Echo Icons] Current adding/fixing/packaging process?

Hi,

with the recent changes in the Echo icons source location I'd like to
ask some questions.

1. What is the current process of adding new icons?
2. When is going to be released next package version based on the new
sources?
3. What about symlinked icons? Is there any page to track them? Anyone
to decide which icons will be just linked? Are the symlinks done during
rpm packaging or before?
4. Are we going to update the wiki? The EchoDevelopment page seems to be
unneeded now.
5. In what state it is acceptable for default icon set in release (i.e.
what currently missing icons MUST be done)?

Thanks,