[Echo icons] Problems loading email icon

Hi,

I logged into my account at fedorapeople.org (username mso) and when I
try to add an icon it says 'operation not permitted'. Luya, can you
upload it for me? You can find the email icons (all sizes) at my wiki
[1]. I looked into tango theme to see what's the right name for it and I
found that it's in apps folder and it's called internet-mail, also there
are symlinks to it from email, redhat-email, xfce-mail and kmail in the
same folder.

Thanks,
Martin