Re: [Echo icons] Problems loading email icon

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Sun, 2007-08-05 at 20:00 +0200, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:
Hi,

I logged into my account at fedorapeople.org (username mso) and when I
try to add an icon it says 'operation not permitted'.
Have you checked your password/ssh keys? Talked to infrastructure team?

As I can upload files to my folder (/home/fedora/mso; via Gnome's ssh
remote server connection) that should not be the problem. I haven't
talked about it to infrastructure team yet, should I?

If you have trouble uploading your files to your fedorapeople.org account you probably should but I might have misunderstood your issue.

Rahul